Our coaches run assessment trials a few times a year depending on capacity within the club. If you are interested in joining Swilly Seals please contact membership@SwillySeals.ie with details of your children (Name, Age) and contact details.
Registration for 2019/2020
JOINING & REGISTRATION
2019/2020 Registration will be held on Tuesday 11th June 2019 6pm to 8pm at the Aura Letterkenny. You can find all the required registration docs here which you should complete and bring with you on the evening of registration. Included in your registration pack, available through link below, you will also find the club banking details. We prefer if you organise for a one-off or direct debit payment through online banking. Please bring evidence of you online standing order with you on the night as kids cannot register due to insurance constraints without payment evidence having been received.
By providing details at registration you agree for your data to be used for the above means.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All swimmers and parents/guardians have already signed the Swilly Seals Code of Conduct. However we strongly advise you to look at this form again to remind yourself what you signed up for. Please pay particular attention to point 3 regarding supervision and point 18 regarding fundraising.
The supervision rota will be e-mailed to you and a copy will also be on the Swilly Seals notice board in Aura.
- Supervision Duties
- Sign the supervision sheet on the Club notice board
- Supervise outside the group changing rooms for 15 minutes before the session begins
- Identify yourself to the coach
- Remain in the upstairs viewing area for entire session (visible to coach in case needed)
- Supervise outside the group changing rooms for 15 minutes after the session ends
Point 18 of the Code of Conduct reads: “Fundraising is for the benefit of all swimmers; all families are expected to participate in fundraising events. Lack of funds will lead to an increase in fees.” You will be asked to sign up for one of these fundraisers. All families benefit from reduced fees.
- Registration forms at the bottom of this page
- Swilly Seals Registration Form
- Swilly Seals Code of Conduct
- Swilly Seals Supervision Document
- Swim Ireland Registration Form
- Swim Ireland Code of Conduct
- Swilly Seals Bank Account Details
FEES FOR 2019/2020:
- A High Performance = €710
- A Squad = €570
- AB Squad = €570
- B Squad = €500
- C Squad = €425
- Pups = €200
There will be a €50 reduction for each additional family member(exclude Pups).
Swilly Seals uses WhatsApp to communicate updates and notifications related to training and galas. If you are not a member of this group. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be added.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR TRAINING
Swilly Seals hat (available from Michael Murphy Sports)
Goggles (Please have spare pair)
Fins (available online)
Optional - some will be provided at sessions
Swilly Seals bags, tracksuits and t-shirts are available to order.